Fahmida Y. Rashid komentuje obsah nedávného p?ehledu Ponemon Institute - The Escalating Importance of Email Encryption. U.S. Survey of IT and Compliance Professionals
. V materiálu (33 stran) jsou formulovány jako klí?ové následující výsledky:
- Fifty-nine percent of respondents strongly agree or agree that the use of email by employees is one of the main sources of data leakage in their organizations.
- Email security on mobile devices is a major concern for respondents. Seventy percent of respondents are concerned about the loss of information via email on mobile devices.
- Sixty-nine percent of respondents say that employees ignore policies about emailing unencrypted or confidential documents through insecure channels.
- Sixty-one percent say that employees send unencrypted confidential information through insecure email channels.
- More than half (52 percent) of respondents say senders in their organization are frustrated with current email solutions in the workplace and 57 percent say recipients are frustrated.